Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Blues

Remember how I was going to try to post more often? Well I don't know if I said that, but I thought in my mind that I would start blogging at least once a week. And I haven't. And you know why? Because I can't think of a darn thing going on lately besides me wishing every day that it would just warm up above freezing. Is that too much to ask?

Seriously, since Christmas all I have wanted to do is stay in my apartment, in a blanket, and eat soup. Yet every day I have to make the trek up to school and back in the frigid, arctic air, and that kinda makes a person a little depressed (at least it does to me). I hate how I never want to go anywhere because I don't want to get in a freezing car, and it seems like there is nothing to do in the winter! Saturdays in the summer are the best, we would always play tennis, have barbecues, go to the golf course, go swimming, go running outside, etc, etc. And all we do on Saturdays now is watch TV and study- it's no fun.

 ...Okay I am done complaining now. 

I really shouldn't even be complaining because I'm actually a pretty lucky person. I am only taking 9 credits at school, I have a decent job, a wonderful husband, and some great friends. I also have a nice warm apartment that I love.

And I also shouldn't be complaining because Provo/Utah is a beautiful place to be 9 out of the 12 months.

But, I just NEED it to be spring now. I'm so over winter.


I would give anything for a warm summer evening like this:
Does this picture make anyone else's heart hurt??

Lots of great photos from Sun Flare photo challenge
from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment