Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Groundhogs Day


 You all know what time of year it is... yep it's almost Groundhogs Day!
So, I was making no-bake cookies last night when I saw this cutest little groundhog cookie on Pinterest and I just had to add one to my cookies. But, it is actually not that cute- kinda the opposite. haha but it's fun. I mean whose stuff ever comes out looking perfectly Pinteresque? (new word to add to the 21st century dictionary)
Anyway, Happy Groundhogs Day on February 2nd (Saturday) and let's all hope he doesn't see his shadow!


February 2nd also happens to be my brother's birthday so Happy Birthday Brenton!
(there's probably a one in a million chance he'll read this haha)



If you were wondering, this is the one I saw on Pinterest:
Link




6 comments:

  1. ahhahahaahaha. it looks like a little turd!! its so funny i love it!! Im also proud of you for blogging so much lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I know!! Thank you, you should blog more often too.. although you have been pretty good at it lately

      Delete
  2. Cute! haha now I want no bake cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so good! I hadn't had them for years and they're better than I remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lane! Your groundhogs are adorable. Plus Clark LOVES groundhog day! Next year we should try to make your groundhog cookies again and watch the movie together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I don't think I've ever met anyone who loves groundhogs day! ...except my brother since that's his birthday! But yes we should! Or lets make cookies and watch a movie one of these nights when our boys are doing case work late!

      Delete