Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Big Apple


This is actually old news, but I never put it on my blog so I thought I'd better do that.

Preston got an internship/job offer in New York City!

Preston found out a couple months ago that he got an internship at Credit Suisse- an investment bank- this summer. So we'll be moving out there for the summer and then coming back to Provo for a semester or two so he can finish school. After that the plan is to move out to New York to work for at least two years!

I've never been to New York before so it's hard to know if I'll like it. Going from the small, rural town of Heber to Manhattan will be a big change for me, but I'm sure I can handle it for a couple months :) The great thing is that we have some awesome couples from BYU that are going too, so that'll help to have some friends there.

We're so excited for this part of our lives! It's crazy to me that in a couple months I'll be done with school, living in New York City, and starting a career. Kinda overwhelming.. but times like this make me realize how blessed I am to have the Church wherever I go and the technology to stay in touch with friends and family.

So that's what on my mind tonight.

P.S. We haven't found an apartment yet, so if anyone has any connections there, let us know!


haha Preston would kill me if he knew
I put this picture on here so don't tell :)



1 comment:

  1. that's so exciting! maybe old news but I haven't heard. I'm glad you're back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete