Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hi Dad!


I sent this picture to Preston after my doctor's appointment last week with the caption "Hi Dad!" Pretty sure Preston's never been more proud of anything in his life. He's been giddy all week. I can just tell he is going to melt when he first holds this baby in his arms :)

I've been trying to take a good belly picture because in my opinion I am huge! It doesn't show as much in the pictures, but people have got to be thinking something's up. I haven't told anyone at work so I always wonder if they notice that I have a big belly that's always sticking out. Anyway, here's my lame attempts at a bump picture:

12ish weeks, 12.5 weeks, 13.5 weeks


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha wayne your belly is NOT HUGE! Although, I am very excited to see it get huge ;) So excited for this little babe!! Such a sweet little ultrasound picture!

    ReplyDelete