Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So last Saturday I woke up early and remembered it was St. Patrick's Day, so I decided to surprise Preston! I always make something for breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays and he had mentioned he wanted french toast so I decided to make green french toast and milk! And here it is! Doesn't that look yummy??



If you can't tell I'm kinda bored haha.. But I'm so excited for tomorrow and Friday. We get to go see the Hunger Games tomorrow evening in an early showing that Preston's dad's company sponsors, so I'm way excited for that! And then on Friday we're going to the new City Creek Center in Salt Lake to shop and go to Cheesecake Factory! Preston and I have been so dang excited for it to open, it has so many great stores! 

Here's a link to the list of stores:

No comments:

Post a Comment