Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Beginning

    So, I don't know exactly how to start this blog... I should have started it when we got engaged or married or something, but I didn't.. so I guess I could just give a little description of all that and then just jump right into our life together now.
    Preston and I met in January of 2010 at a Noah's party (well we didn't really meet but he first saw me there). He added me on Facebook and we planned to hang out sometime. Well we didn't end up going on our first date until about March. We went to dinner at Gurus and that was it. I didn't really think anything of it until our second date. We went to get ice cream and while eating I realized that I was really interested in him. After that date we went out all the time and had a wonderful summer together! We went on vacation to San Diego with my family and one night sitting on the beach, we talked about getting married. I was a little nervous, but as time went on I knew that I wanted to marry Preston! I knew that he was everything I had been looking for in a husband and that I never wanted to be without him.
    We got engaged in October and then we got married in the Salt Lake temple on December 28th. It was a crazy time before the wedding trying to get all the wedding preparations done, study and take our finals, and get our Christmas shopping done. But, we pulled it off and then enjoyed a much needed vacation in Isla Mujeres, Mexico for our honeymoon!
    When we got back from our honeymoon we had to go to class the next day (well I didn't because I hadn't signed up for classes yet!) and we still had to decorate and furnish our apartment. It was so fun though, we went shopping everything weekend returning things and getting things for our apartment. I loved it!
    So, there's my little summary of our life together so far! Hopefully I'll make another little post sometime soon!!!


San Diego trip

The night we got engaged

Honeymoon in Cancun

Our wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment