Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update on the Phillips

It's been a while since I've written on here. But that's because I've been SO busy! I got another job- I am now a salesman! ha ha I never thought that would happen. But it's not so bad. I am selling Fluency Translation Software, it's a computer program for translators. I also still have my job at BYU, so I work at Fluency in the mornings and then come to my office job at BYU in the evenings. I am also taking a class this semester- media writing- I really like the class and the teacher, and the homework has not been bad at all yet!

Preston is taking two classes this semester and still selling websites at Only Websites. So basically, we don't have as much free time as we had earlier this summer. It's good though, for me, because I definitely needed to be working more and I like staying busy.

We also got a calling a couple weeks ago to teach a marriage and family sunday school class! It has been really good so far, we like teaching and we LOVE our ward. I really am so happy we live where we live and have such great neighbors!

Anyways, I know that's short, but that's what's going on in our family! I'm going to try to start writing on here more often and hopefully have some cool things to write about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment